Friday, January 20, 2012

New stuff!!!

                     New top H&M, Necklace Accessorize


                         Zara Cross Body Bag

Killer Ankle Boots, Blanco

Lipstick and Lip pencil, Max Factor
Bow scrunchie, H&M

I couldn't resist at this Max factor lipstick it's the total red...absolutely breathtaking!!!
The top was also love at first sight and  I can't wait to wear it with my favourite black shorts!!
These ankle boots are very high and not very comfy if you have to stand for many hours but they're definitely amazing! The cute cross body bag became my favourite cause you can do many combinations with this one! Don't you think????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your cookie comments!! I'm so happy to read them!Don't forget to follow me with Google and Bloglovin!!!
xoxo,Penny!